Members’ Survey 2021 Results Summary
In December 2021 we asked all members to complete our annual online survey. Thank you to the 114 members who filled this in for us. We really appreciate the time you took to do this.
These are some of the results:
- 93% of members agreed that the Centre provides services that can’t be accessed anywhere else.
- 86% of respondents agreed that the treatment and support they receive help to manage their MS symptoms always or most of the time.
- 85% of respondents agreed that the treatment and support they receive help to improve their physical health always or most of the time.
- 86% of respondents agreed that the treatment and support they receive help to improve their overall wellbeing always or most of the time.
- 78% of respondents agreed that the treatment and support they receive help to maintain their independence in daily activities.
We also received some wonderful comments, a few of which we would like to share with you:
The online zoom classes have been a godsend throughout the pandemic. They started as soon as possible as the centre closed. As well as keeping mobile, stretched, and getting stronger, we have some fun with banter between us all. I have met a lot more people online that I probably wouldn’t if not for zoom. I thank everyone concerned wholeheartedly for what they do.
I don’t know where I would be without the help of the Centre; I value not only the physical benefits but also the emotional support that is always available. I know that should I need any additional help I have somewhere to turn to – this is so reassuring when the future is so uncertain.
The Centre is an essential resource for anyone dealing with MS and I can’t imagine trying to cope without it.
We are extremely proud of all the positive feedback we received and will use all the results and your comments to further improve the services we offer at the Chilterns MS Centre. Our mission is to provide the knowledge, tools, treatment and community to empower people living with MS to thrive. With your support we can achieve this, so thank you.
If you would like to find out more about the services we offer visit our services page.